Using unlikely color combinations can add an unexpected and unique twist to your home aesthetic. Here are a few ideas for unlikely color combos that could refresh your space:
Rust Orange and Teal: This warm and cool pairing can create a cozy yet refreshing vibe in the home. The earthy rust orange (like in our Terracotta Sheets or Clay Throw) tones down the brightness of the teal for a more grounded look.
- Mustard Yellow and Lavender: These two colors may seem like an odd pairing, but the warmth of the mustard yellow complements the cool tones of lavender for a surprisingly harmonious look.
- Olive Green and Blush Pink: While green and pink are a classic color combo, the muted tones of olive green and blush pink bring a subtle, unexpected twist to this pairing
- Navy blue and burnt orange: The deep, rich tones of navy and burnt orange can create a cozy and inviting feel in a living room or bedroom.
- Sapphire and blush: Navy blue is a classic color that pairs well with many colors, but our Sapphire is an equally stunning tone that can be paired with a lot of unsuspecting colors, like blush pink. Consider Blush Sheets and Ultra Plush Throw paired with a Sapphire Lightweight Blanket.
- Lavender and rust: This combination creates a warm and cozy vibe. Consider painting your walls a warm rust color and adding lavender accents, such as a rug or throw pillows.
- Orange and Gray: This combination may seem strange, but it can create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Use a soft, light gray (like Stone) as the base color and add pops of bright orange in the form of a rug or Throw Blanket. Add even more depth by layering in another, deeper grey tone like with our Lightweight Blanket in Charcoal.
Remember, when it comes to design, there are no rules! Play around with different color combinations until you find something that feels uniquely you. Have fun experimenting with different combinations to find the perfect look for your home!