Read. Sleep. Repeat.
Most people start with only 2 inserts and adjust from there. All 3 inserts together make for a very high loft pillow that may not be very comfortable to start with.
How do you like your head to FEEL on your pillow? If you like the feeling of a soft, plush pillow, start with the SOFT insert on top. If you prefer the feeling of firmer support under your head, start with the MEDIUM or FIRM layer on top. Build your perfect pillow from the comfort of your bed:
- Unzip the pillow cover
- Put the insert on top that represents how you want your head to feel on the pillow (soft / medium / firm)
- Layer one insert underneath based on firmness preference
- Once you have your two inserts, fine-tune while customizing height
- Adjust height upward by adding the remaining insert on the bottom
- Adjust height downward by unzipping an insert and removing fill – which one you choose will also impact firmness
- Store any fill removed from the soft & medium inserts in the extra insert covers provided
- Zip the cover, try it out, and continue to make adjustments until you’ve found your perfect pillow!